- Our Client is a Public Listed Firm, dealing with Real Estate and Property Development.
- Oversee accounting matters such as payments, claims, general accounting and administration.
- Handle Accounting works for Indonesia's book (Properties and Construction).
- Assists in project cost tracking and monitoring.
- Assists in the review of quarterly cash flow projections, yearly budget, estimate and forecast, month end closing and management reports.
- Assist with year end audit.
- Support various ad-hoc projects if any.
- Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years' experience handling Full set of Accounts and month-end closing, preferably from Construction industry.
- Possess Supervisory experience managing a team of 6.
- Experience in Audit from Big 4.
- Working experience in Oracle.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18121.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374