- The incumbent primary function is to be responsible for the day-to-day Accountings functions which include preparation off Full set of Accounts, liaison with auditors, preparation of monthly reports, annual budget and other financial reports and analysis.
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial and accounting functions.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly closing procedures and GST reporting.
- Prepare monthly management reports, forecast and budgets reports for review and approval (prepare presentation materials if required).
- Provide analytical review of monthly financial performance, highlighting key variances and investigate exceptions.
- Track operating expenses/capital expenditure utilization, engage parties concerned and highlight area of improvements as appropriate.
- Liaison with external/internal audit, taxation, banking and company secretary.
- Supervise 2 Accounts Executive in the day-to-day accounting matters.
- Ad-hoc projects and other job duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or ACCA (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar role, with Supervisory experience.
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and MYOB is a must.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable working in SME environment, be highly open and adaptable to changes.
- Report to Senior Finance Manager; Direct reports: 2 Accounts Executive.
- Working Location: Raffles Place.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18121.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374