- Renowned Utilities Company
- Work location: North
- 6 months contract
- To assist section head in Safety and fire related matters.
- To perform fire equipment periodic inspection and ensure they are “Fit for Use” condition at all times.
- To conduct fire training to CERT team and involved in CERT audits/drills.
- Good Knowledge on how to react effectively during any emergencies.
- To conduct safety induction to new employees and On-site contractors.
- To conduct routine checks on general safety practices in each subsidiary and propose section heads for corrective measures to be taken if required.
- To intervene any unsafe acts/conditions and propose corrective measures.
- To conduct daily site inspection and Permit approvals.
- To be involved in safety promotional activities and create safety awareness among employees and contractors.
- To undertake any other assignment given by the section head from time to time
- Minimum WSH Level B.
- Confined space assessor and Work at Height assessor
- Minimum 2 years of Safety experience in manufacturing/ marine/utility/logistic industry
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Can commit to 6 months contract and immediate joiner highly preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:18123
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491