- Schedule interviews and preliminary phone screening of candidates, working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Track candidates' progress and update the status in a timely manner.
- Assist in campus recruitment drive
- Assist in posting of jobs on various platforms
- Ensure a smooth and seamless end-to-end experience for candidates, hiring teams, and recruiters
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Diploma/ Degree holders in Human Resource related studies
- At least 2 to 3 years of demonstrated experience in recrutiment related activities, in a fast paced environment
- Preferably has expereince with campus recruitment
- Independent worker, who is able to think and act fast on their feet
- Strong communication skills
- Able to start immediately/ short notice
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18124.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898