On behalf of our Client is in the Gaming Industry, we are sourcing for 2 headcounts of Senior Game Backend Developers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
- To brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly scalable applications that can withstand high traffic with minimum down time together with engineers from other countries.
- To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
- To assist in service migration planning and the design of failover.
- Develop ideas for new products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.
- To build reusable code and libraries for future uses.
- Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
- Minimally 4 years of software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle.
- Degree in relevant courses such as Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures etc.
- Solid understanding of API gateways & API Design.
- Solid experience in .NET technologies including .NET Core, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Working experience in building web based applications based on microservices architecture in .Net Core & C#.
- Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture (MSA) and design patterns to build highly scalable modules.
- Proficient with both NoSQL & SQL (preferably Mongo, Redis, MySQL)
- Working experience of containerization framework (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of authentication frameworks and data communication protocols like webSockets.
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments or pipelines.
- Familiar with cloud technologies (AWS services preferred, such as IAM, EC2, Lambda, AWS RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS CodeBuild etc)
- Other skills required: Redis Pub/Sub, Cache & Message Broker.
- Experience in designing game backends or building games in Cocos or UNITY.
- Experience in any interpreted programming language like Ruby or Python.
- Passion in building games.
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to work with developers in Taiwan office.
- Singaporeans Residents ONLY
- Basic Salary range: $5,000 - $7,000
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673