• To assist section head in Safety and fire related matters.
• To perform fire equipment periodic inspection and ensure they are “Fit for Use” condition at all times.
• To conduct fire training to CERT team and involved in CERT audits/drills.
• Good Knowledge on how to react effectively during any emergencies.
• To conduct safety induction to new employees and On-site contractors.
• To conduct routine checks on general safety practices in each subsidiary and propose section heads for corrective measures to be taken if required.
• To intervene any unsafe acts/conditions and propose corrective measures.
• To conduct daily site inspection and Permit approvals.
• To be involved in safety promotional activities and create safety awareness among employees and contractors.
• To undertake any other assignment given by the section head from time to time.
• Minimum WSH Level B.
• Confined space assessor and Work at Height assessor
• Minimum 2 years of Safety experience in manufacturing/ marine/utility/logistic industry
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693