- Our Client is in the Public sector, in Education industry.
- Conduct guided research to advance deeper understanding of domain area in the Public Sector and provide some thought leadership in that policy domain.
- Produce quality research outputs in the form of cases, papers or articles in the domain area, and where required, collaborating with other researchers to integrate insights from other domain areas.
- Develop content that contribute to the training of public sectors leaders in forums, workshops and discussions.
- Work closely with Learning and Development Specialists and programme officers to ensure coherence and effectiveness of the curriculum, programmes and activities.
- Minimum Degree from a recognized University.
- Experience and/or keen interest in research or policy work related to Governance and Policy within the Public Sector.
- Experience working in the domain area-related field in a Singapore Government agency, an intergovernmental organisation or think tank would be particularly relevant.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external partners.
- Possess integrity and drive for excellence in work.
- Experience in leading research teams would be a plus.
- Strong public speaking and facilitation skills are highly preferred.
- Experience in curriculum or programme design is advantage.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18130.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374