► MNC, Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Promenade
► 1 year contract
- Responsible for order fulfilment accuracy to achieve customer satisfaction and to reduce costs by first-time-right orders.
- Responsible for processing new orders in SAP, selecting service provider within the agreed allocation with company, nominating transporters, etc.
- Responsible for timely order management and order fulfilment to achieve customer satisfaction and reduce costs by first-time-right orders.
- Monitor shipments, investigate reasons of delay, managing claims (e.g. claims related to detentions, demurrage and damages);
- Processing customers complaints, processing customer related payments (e.g. customer invoices, credit notes and debit notes)
- Maintaining relationships with customers and daily work coordination with third party logistics service providers (3PL) and supporting his/her manager as required.
- Complaint Handling-Responsible for non-technical compliant handling process, including non-technical quality notification creation, follow up, feedback and compensation process to unsatisfied customers via phone or other communication tools in a professional and polite manner.
- Follow up NPS VOC actions with customer and cross functions.
- Reporting & Analysis related to order status and performance.
- Responsible for accurate reports, analysis, and related customer service KPIs.
- Drive performance to meet targeted KPIs.
- Engage with SBU functions in related communication.
- Responsible for accurate master data maintenance.
- Actively seek improvement opportunities for OTC process.
- Engage in Sales and Operations Plan Meetings.
- Resolve customer and order data Quality related matters in the system.
- Suggest solutions in case of operational interruptions and approve or escalate solution to manager
- Support projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administrative
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, order fulfilment, logistics operation; strong analytical skill with experience in similar functions.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13759
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138