► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tampines
- Assist in developing business development plans in alignment with business development strategies and Develop new business venture proposals based on an evaluation of market demand and strategic fit
- Develop business reports on potential revenue streams, enhanced product offerings and new business ventures to inform business development strategies
- Build relationships with industry players and expand business network to support partnership strategies through participating in seminars, trade exhibitions and attending relevant conventions.
- Engage with identified business partners, suppliers and vendors to realise new business agreements
- Assist in managing project budget, forecast and contracts management.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, in Electronics Engineering, Business or other related fields with 5 years of working experience in business development or similar
- Demonstrated sales record, the initiative to acquire new customers, recommend solutions and execute sales is required
- Possess good knowledge in technology market and experience in digital solution enablement including consultation, design, and or implementation for various industry sectors
- Ability to travel, including overseas travel, is required
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18136
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138