► Storage Provider
► Office Hour 9am-6pm
► Working Location: Boon Keng
- Perform full sets of accounts.
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting and schedules.
- Responsible for the review of accounting transactions and invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support operational activities
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of various transactions for accounting reporting purposes.
- Reconcile discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seek for solution to identify and minimize the differences.
- Monitor and perform monthly cashflow forecast.
- Prepare corporate tax computation and liaising with tax agents.
- Support all audit related matters including preparation of audit schedules, attend to audit queries and provide information required.
- Maintain accounting controls and recommend policies and procedures to enhance process efficiencies.
- Assist in ad hoc analysis, project work and duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy or other equivalents, or professional degrees (e.g. ACCA) with 5 years of experience.
- Proficient and well-versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18139
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138