- Perform full sets of accounts and ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting and schedules.
- Responsible for the review of accounting transactions and invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support operational activities
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of various transactions for accounting reporting purposes.
- Reconcile discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seek for solution to identify and minimize the differences.
- Monitor and perform monthly cashflow forecast.
- Prepare corporate tax computation and liaising with tax agents.
- Support all audit related matters including preparation of audit schedules, attend to audit queries and provide information required.
- Maintain accounting controls and recommend policies and procedures to enhance process efficiencies.
- Assist in ad hoc analysis, project work and duties assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy or other equivalents, or professional degrees (e.g. ACCA)
- Qualified accounting/finance professional with at least 5 years of experience.
- Proficient and well-versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- A person with commitment to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18140
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766