- Conduct periodical review of systems, events, servers and intrusion detection logs for any potential intrusions and violations in internal network.
- Assist in performing the Threat and Vulnerability Risk Assessment for the Data Centre at the Head Office as well as the Back-Up Data Centre at BCP site.
- Assist in performing detailed risk and controls assessment. Examine and put forward strengthening proposal for technology security compliance control objectives. Provide gap analysis and recommendation to Management.
- Conduct periodic review and update Incident Response Plan and Technology Security.
- Work closely with auditors to review IT audit findings and track compliance.
- Review and update personal data protection policy and Data Protection and Do not Call (“DNC”) register guidelines.
- Perform audit on 3rd party vendor/ technology partner according to the MAS TRM guideline as and when is required.
- Assist in developing information security awareness training and assessment materials.
- Degree in IT or related IT Security field, with 2 years of relevant experiences in Technology Security
- Experience / Strong in written definition of security policy and procedures
- Conversant with current information technologies and trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and good inter-personal skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18141
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239