- Our Client is a well-established Firm in Facilities, Space & Storage Management.
- Perform the full spectrum of Accounts including preparation of financial management reports, tax calculations and related/ad-hoc work for the business entities.
- Collaborate with various functions across the organization to ensure efficient and timely operations of the accounting function.
- Perform Full sets of Accounts.
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting and schedules.
- Responsible for the review of accounting transactions and invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support operational activities.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of various transactions for accounting reporting purposes.
- Reconcile discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seek for solution to identify and minimize the differences.
- Monitor and perform monthly cashflow forecast.
- Prepare corporate tax computation and liaising with tax agents.
- Support all audit related matters including preparation of audit schedules, attend to audit queries and provide information required.
- Maintain accounting controls and recommend policies and procedures to enhance process efficiencies.
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis, project work and duties assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy or ACCA.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Proficient and well-versed in MS Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of Quickbooks is highly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Impeccable and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics. Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Report to Financial Controller.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18142.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374