• Directing and managing the activities of the operations & the workshop (repair and maintenance) team to ensure all activities comply with Company’s policies and procedures.
• Updating of equipment status, planning of equipment repair and overhaul, identify inefficiencies in processes and make improvement.
• Analyze call-back rates, initiate corrective and preventive measurements.
• Point of contact to customer for any operational matter, incident and necessarily follow up actions (ie. External customers).
• To develop rapport with customers to ensure all requirements are met & proactively engaging them, including customized value-added areas for specific customers.
• Monitoring outcomes within budgets & to achieve efficiencies & productivities.
• Manage and maximize utilization rate on current fleet of equipment/ assets owned by the Company.
• Direct activities to limit cost, improve accuracy, safety and to provide/maintain good customer service levels.
• Manage Safety related issues and develop action plans to rectify.
• To ensure that all employees, including sub-contractors and any related personnel understand and conform the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System.
• Any other projects as assigned by the Company from time to time.
• Degree / Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years technical experience in engineering or related industry at supervisory level.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693