- Reputable Heavy Equipment/Material Handling Leasing Company
- Work location: West
- Directing and managing the activities of the operations & the workshop (repair and maintenance) team to ensure all activities comply with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Updating of equipment status, planning of equipment repair and overhaul, identify inefficiencies in processes and make improvement.
- Analyze call-back rates, initiate corrective and preventive measurements.
- Point of contact to customer for any operational matter, incident and necessarily follow up actions (ie. External customers).
- To develop rapport with customers to ensure all requirements are met & proactively engaging them, including customized value-added areas for specific customers.
- Monitoring outcomes within budgets & to achieve efficiencies & productivities.
- Manage and maximize utilization rate on current fleet of equipment/ assets owned by the Company.
- Direct activities to limit cost, improve accuracy, safety and to provide/maintain good customer service levels.
- Manage Safety related issues and develop action plans to rectify.
- To ensure that all employees, including sub-contractors and any related personnel understand and conform the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System.
- Any other projects as assigned by the Company from time to time
- Min Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years technical experience in engineering or related industry at supervisory level
- Strong technical competence
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Optimistic and possess ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Good Interpersonal skills and customer oriented.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference : 18150
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491