- Conduct guided research to advance deeper understanding of domain area in the public sector and provide some thought leadership in that policy domain.
- Produce quality research outputs in the form of cases, papers or articles in the domain area, and where required, collaborating with other researchers to integrate insights from other domain areas.
- Develop content that contribute to the training of public sectors leaders in forums, workshops and discussions.
- Work closely with learning and development specialists and programme officers to ensure coherence and effectiveness of the curriculum, programmes and activities.
- Experience and/or keen interest in research or policy work related to governance and policy within the public sector.
- Experience working in the domain area-related field in a Singapore government agency, an intergovernmental organisation or think tank would be particularly relevant.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external partners.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18163
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766