- Check on illegal renovations carried out by SP and report to ACM / CM accordingly so that corrective actions could be taken against offenders.
- Follow up on renovation work and scrutinize drawing plans to verify the actual works
carried out on site before instructing RRO to refund the renovation deposit.
- Identify and locate building defects such as water leakages, cracks, etc. and recommend suitable remedial repairs and actions.
- Supervise and control general common area environmental health issues, pest control, cleaning, landscape works carried out by contractors to ensure that they perform in accordance with the specified terms of the contract. Report / highlight to ACM / CM any major cleaning, pest control, landscape, security matters.
- Recommend improvements to enhance the maintenance of the estate / prolong the lifespan.
Quotations / Evaluations
- Obtain quotations related to building maintenance works (i.e. repairs to the cracked / chipped surfaces / plumbing and sanitary defects etc.)
- Keeps a list of action items for common areas as well as inter floor seepages issues for ease of tracking and shares during fortnightly meeting with ACM / CM.
- Attend to feedbacks and complaints from Residents pertaining to maintenance work under your charge.
- Carries out regular inspection on cleaning and building defects related to common properties. (e.g. water seepage, soil movements, surface cracks, paint defects, plumbing and sanitary defects, roof levels, etc.) Follow up with action plans with the defaulting parties and ensure that there is a satisfactory closure to the defects and feedbacks.
- Need to conduct daily site walkthrough, complete checklist, highlight urgent issues to RRO / ACM / CM for follow up actions.
- Conducts encroachment inspection on quarterly basis and follow up with enforcement notices / letters to defaulting residents.
- Enforcement of estate by-laws, rules, and regulations.
- Accountable for all drawings (except for M&E)
- Train, educate, and lead Building technician and ensure that he is able to carry out his duties efficiently. Account for building technician’s performance and overall building matters.
- Ensure CRFs are well delegated and close on time and reports to RRO. Report any defect, which leads to safety and security issues to ACM / CM immediately.
- Ensure that the inventory lists are updated regularly to reflect an accurate balance.
- Responsible for all building related works at the condominium, which would be assigned by the Management Council and/or the Managing Agents from time to time.
- Reports to ACM / CM.
- Diploma in Engineering with relevant experience in property management.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693