- US MNC Marine Equipment Company
- Office location: West
- Willing to be onboard ships/vessel
- Hardship allowance will be provided
- Perform field service activities according to the required job scope
- Carry out complex field service assignments on marine installations, both alone and as part of the team
- Follow up and participate in field assignments on Marine installations
- Install, commission and troubleshoot control systems for the propulsion equipment as well as other company products in both electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to the company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environment guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Continual willingness to implement new ways of working and tools in daily work
- Keep track of work details and provide in-depth reports including all the necessary requirement and recommendations (measurement, photos, way of working, investigation, etc.)
- Proper documentation and reporting in such a way that the company has the proper records for any future warranty and insurance submissions.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ field service experience preferably in on-shore/off-shore marine industry.
- Rudimentary knowledge and experience with Marine Propulsion systems (Azimuth thrusters, tunnel thrusters) is an added advantage
- Experience in low, high voltage automation, including PLC, VFD and Analog systems
- Engineering fundamentals concerning the control of mechanical systems both education and experience
- Understanding of hydraulic control is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice.
- Be ready with valid travel documentation, passports, visas and vaccinations as required to travel
- Actively requests supervisors when free for next assignment or task in workshop. Takes ownership and staying productively engaged.
- Follows safe working practices, conduct Risk assessment if necessary, on site prior to commencement of work. Strictly follows Safe Work Practices and Safety regulations on worksite or at the company’s workshop.
- It is a physical demanding job. Extensive travelling is expected.
- Willing to work in a workshop environment and on-site (ships/ shipyards)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18166
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491