- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Provide operational support and oversight Dental Cluster and ensure standardized, quality and efficient dental services operations across the Dental Cluster.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to Operations staff (Front office staff, Clinic Operations staff, Decontamination & Sterilization staff, Lab Technicians, etc.) in the cluster.
- Monitor and drive operational efficiency and performance of the operations team in the cluster, ensure measureable outcomes and alignment of performance with business objectives.
- Ensure effective and consistent high standard of delivery of services to patients to consistently exceed service standards set and to ensure continuous achievement of productivity improvements based on standards set.
- Proactively and continuously review of our services in partnership with key stakeholders in the cluster:
- Effectively manage risks and assess opportunities for continuous improvements of the operations in the cluster.
- Able to implement LEAN methodology in work practices to allow seamless operations at the clinic and non-clinic activities in the cluster, recommend and implement best practices and operational improvements across the cluster.
- Responsible for leading the team for data management, data review, and production and delivery of operations management reports as required.
- Compile and update a comprehensive management dashboard in line with group and/or MOH requirements, proactively provide analysis and insights in all our management reports.
- Work with HR to undertake Operations staff KPI reviews and appraisals across the cluster.
- Take ownership of the Quality Audit & Training Programs across the cluster.
- Lead the development and improvement of the Training Programs for DSA/DA across the cluster.
- Coordinate Audits, Reviews and Approve processes of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) and Training Programs to ensure institution’s SOPs, BCPs and Training Programs comply and aligned with cluster standards.
- Degree in Business Management or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Operations from Healthcare industry.
- Experienced in using operations system and/or performing systems migration.
- Familiar with Audit and Risk Management.
- Experience in LEAN Methodology, Quality Audit & Training.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18169.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374