- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, in Petrochemical industry.
- Involved in the off-take/purchasing of Polymer material, as well as managing Inventory for sales and distribution.
Offtake Plan Preparation and Purchasing
- Maintain master data in SAP, e.g. material master, vendor master, etc.
- Prepare timely off-take plan to suppliers with correct shipping details.
- Create/revise Purchase Order to suppliers and verify invoices from them.
- Monitor shipment booking status arranged by 3PL.
- Monitor if empty containers are picked up timely by supplier and if need to revise shipment schedule or change of shipping lines.
- Monitor shipment on board status based on off-take plan/Purchase Orders.
- Manage and support hub type diversion request.
- Analyze sales forecast and production plan to prepare monthly Shipping Line Allocation Forecast.
- Manage and support special requirements e.g. diversion between hub points, order reversal, Certificate of Origin requirement.
- Prepare special reports for customer e.g. weekly off-take/delivery reports.
- Manage inventory at supplier site.
- Manage and co-ordinate LES with vendors’ WMS to ensure stock accuracy and system integrity.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy at various stock point inventory.
- Prepare monthly inventory report to facilitate monthly Marketing Allocation.
- Monthly inventory reconciliation if discrepancy exists between inventory report and purchase/sales record.
- Check requirement for aged inventories.
- Check incoming report provided by Third Party Logistics (3PL) and carry out stock transfer using system.
- Arrange inventory adjustment due to non-conformance cases.
IT related activities
- Assess and evaluate new service request with IT section, establish the logic and perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform system data table maintenance in SAP.
Compliance to Policies and Procedures
- Observe company Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct yearly review of JSOX Narratives and Policies & Procedures.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Operation and Management, Business Administration, Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Inventory planning and control, Distribution management and Procurement; from Petrochemical industry with related products (Polymer).
- Experience in SAP R/3 and Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team, in a high-pressure and fast-paced working environment.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Working Location: Bugis.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18170.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374