- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, in Building Material industry.
- Identify sales opportunities and follow up on leads.
- Manage existing customers and develop new business (Asia Pacific).
- Develop sales strategies for assigned products together with the Manager and execute them.
- Compile market intelligence reports.
- Analyse competitors’ sales activities.
- Prepare reports (weekly activities report, monthly sales reports, forecasts, budgets, variance analyses, etc.) and PowerPoint presentations for management.
- Manage customers' issues (inquiries, feedback, etc.).
- Channel management.
- Following up with payments and claim management.
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B Sales, preferably from Building Material industry/products.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written; bilingual in Mandarin to converse with Mandarin-speaking external parties.
- Ability/willingness to travel for business trips when required.
- Able to analyse markets and competitors, understand market and customer needs, interpret data and substantiate recommendations.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, organising, negotiation, project & team management and Supervisory skills.
- Basic understanding of Export and shipping terms.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18171.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374