- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing industry, in high precision tools and injection molded components.
- Managing Group and Company’s group cash flow (Cash flow forecast by weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Managing Group’s working capital by setting targets for collection, payment.
- Managing Foreign currency exchange exposure and overall payment process.
- Ensuring Group and Company are complied with all covenants, regulations.
- Ensuring forecasting and budgeting reports submitted are accurate.
- Explaining variances between actual vs budget vs forecast.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as investors, bankers, relationship managers, brokers.
- Providing timely and adequate support to clusters on interested party transactions.
- Looking after compliance and risk management with Group's Enterprise Risk Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/SQP/CPA).
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Manufacturing industry, within Treasury & FP&A function.
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel.
- Audit experience in an International Audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, self motivated and adaptable.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Reporting to Senior Manager & CFO.
- Working Location: AMK.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18172.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374