- Our Client is a Public sector, in Healthcare industry.
- Manage both in-house and out-sourced projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule with proper project plan that is closely monitored and if necessary.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal users in the development/support of various new systems in the Public Healthcare landscape.
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and review of application (mainly SAP FICO and iSH) changes due to internal users (mainly FP&A and Business Office team) requests.
- Assist internal users in their daily usage of the application.
- Provide application support and advice to user to enable the effective and efficient use of the applications, including conducting application training to users, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, connectivity, user access and component configuration problems.
- Analyse user’s requirements, include determining feasibility, cost, time and resources required, compatibility with current systems, potential problem area and recommending solutions.
- Responsible for creation of all system workflow documentations and to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Knowledge and support the implementation of Robotic Process Management (RPA) software.
- Good understanding on how data are linked/connected.
- Familiar in working with huge dataset and able to visualize how to extract the required information.
- Degree in IT.
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience, from Healthcare and/or Public Healthcare subsidy & financing framework industry.
- Experience in implementation of Finance module in SAP/Oracle ERP System.
- Proficient in SAP FICO + ISH, MS Office Applications (Excel, Access) and other data mining tools.
- Proficient in at least coding in visual basics, ability to code in other language will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Able to work in a dynamic and face paced environment.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Reporting to Deputy Director, Finance.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18173.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374