- Our Client is a well-established Firm in Facilities, Space & Storage Management.
- Assist Building Manager to ensure that all aspects of the building are managed efficiently within cost/time constraints and quality standards set by the company.
Building & Facilities Preventive and Corrective Maintenance Policy
- Assist Building Manager to develop and implement total preventive maintenance policies.
- Plan, formulate and liaise with contractors to implement planned preventive and improvement programs for Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) installations.
- Develop strategic facilities & maintenance management.
- Implement systems of monitoring tenants’ M&E installations to prevent accidents and damage to building services.
Maintenance Management (Building & Facilities)
- Provides excellent maintenance services to all tenants in the building.
- Examine, analyze and implement ways to improve cost effectiveness of building maintenance.
- Attend to tenants’ complaints, and to execute minor repairs.
- Liaise with vendors for purchasing and contractors for repair, replacement and renovation works.
- Understand and ensure compliance to all authority’s environmental and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all building’s licenses and statutory requirements are kept valid and up to date.
Health & Safety
- Ensure that all health and safety & security issues are properly dealt with.
- Formulate and implement Fire and Safety policy and procedures.
- Coordinate with Professional Engineers (PE) to conduct annual fire certificate inspection and testing.
- Conduct annual fire evacuation drill.
- Conduct check on fitting-out works carried out by tenants, and check building for non-compliance to fire safety regulations.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure that the building is fire safe and to ensure that all fire safety related services within the building are properly maintained.
- Analyze tenders/quotations & recommend for approval the appointments of contractors.
- Monitor & ensure that contractors comply with costs and quality standards.
- Manage the Service Level of the security guards’ services agency & cleaning services agency.
- Promptly respond to Tenants’ enquiries.
- Maintenance team to take prompt action to provide repair works or update tenants on the status of the repair works.
- Assist Building Manager to develop and implement energy conservation strategies and initiatives to ensure that building is energy efficient.
- Assist Building Manager in preparing annual operations and capital budget.
- Review and monitor all operational costs of services and to recommend to the Management any cost saving measures.
- Carry out cost control functions and ensuring works are completed satisfactorily and within budget.
- Degree or Diploma in Property Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and fit-out methods.
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of Government regulations for storage and industrial properties (SCDF, BCA, JTC & URA).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18175.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374