- Strategic business partner who is enable to work on compliance, manage risk and upholding governance.
- Provide timely, practical and commercially-sound legal advice to business units to support their projects and work activities, value-add t otheir business and policy objectives
- Draft, review and negotiate requisite commercial agreements and contracts
- Perform corporate secretarial duties
- Support compliance, risk management and policy activities for the organisation
- Law degree with minimum 3 to 8 years relevant working experience and called to the Singapore Bar
- IP and commercial law experience, in-house experience will be preferred
- Corporate secretarial experience will be advantageous
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to work hard and under pressure and handle a wide range of legal work in adynamic and challenging environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18178
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898