- Renowned Waste Treatment/Chemical Treatment Plant
- Work location: West
- Working very closely with sales and marketing team, acquire a deep understanding of the waste sources; identify the new opportunities for treatment and recovery and provide technical support to resale team on the commercialization of the recovery products.
- Source, develop and apply new treatment methods/processes/technologies of industrial wastes and thus enable the company’s technical leadership and competitiveness.
- Establish cost-effective treatment/recovery method for new incoming industrial waste through working closely with operation departments.
- Establish and expand the process and analytical capabilities in the laboratory.
- Develop and apply new technologies for waste treatment/management through collaboration with universities/research institutes.
- Drive the continuous improvement of operation treatment through process optimization or with alternative treatment method.
- Follow the existing system and documentation as per the procedures.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory and be responsible for the safety and environmental compliance of the new processes.
- Min Ph.D in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in the area of specialty chemical manufacturing/applications, oil & gas or water treatment industry.
- Result-oriented, able to achieve targets through individual hardworking and team work.
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills.
- No colour blindnes
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:18181
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491