► Storage Provider
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Boon Keng
This role reports to the Manager, you will be responsible for handling expansion related activities such as fitting out new facilities or expanding existing facilities. This role oversees the day-to-day management and new installation works, ensuring the optimal equipment operations and performance to match tenants and customers’ expectations.
- Assist the Manager in managing and maintaining daily site work relating to fit-outs ensuring all works adhere to government regulations.
- General administration of all building works/ service contracts, main electrical and fire protection system.
- Source for quotations and recommend to award project work to competent service provider (qualifications of vendor, competitive costing, negotiations and etc.)
- Arrange and supervise contractors to carry out the job the upgrading or improvement works for new installations of equipment or whenever necessary.
- Facilitating with facilities and contractors in fitting-out/reinstatement/maintenance/upgrading works and ensure consistency and compliance with specifications and building regulations.
- Ensure all preventive renovation works are carried out according to prescribed check list and schedule.
- Carry out monthly servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of passenger/cargoes lifts.
- Review and recommend replacement/improvement plans for managed facilities.
- Ensure warranties, licenses renewal, building structure survey and defect liabilities are in compliance with all government regulations.
- Prepare budgets and project timeline to monitor progression of all the facilities.
- Upkeep and maintain fitting out manual and building records.
- Procurement of building, office services and equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Building Management with 3 years of experience in managing industrial properties.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and fit-out methods for industrial properties.
- Working knowledge of space planning software (AutoCAD).
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledge of government regulations for storage and industrial properties (SCDF, BCA, JTC & URA).
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18190
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138