- Our Client is a well-established Chemical industry.
- Identify potential customers with precious metal refining requirement from similar industry but not limited to Oil and Gas, Chemical Industry, Aviation or Semiconductor.
- Prepare proposals and negotiate the best deal on behalf of the company through close follow-up with potential customers to obtain feedback on the status of quotations, competitors response, decision-maker’s intention and any other relevant information affecting the outcome of the proposal.
- Communicate with customers on metal pricing and transfer requirements.
- Monitor precious metal price updates and customer job status and work closely with relevant departments to ensure high customer satisfaction and smooth operations within the company.
- Work with Customer Service to maintain Customer Database.
- Assist Senior Manager to maintain/improve the Customer Care Program by monitoring customer satisfaction, addressing customer complaints, and responding appropriately to any changes in customer’s personnel, equipment, processes, materials used and business strategy.
- Support market intelligence by gathering information on customers, prospects, competitors, new entrants, price, market situation and trends in the various segments, influence groups & stakeholders, service offering and substitutes.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Chemical Engineering.
- Proven track record in key account management, excellent sales pitch and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven and agile to adapt.
- Some traveling may be required post COVID.
- Possess own vehicle with valid Driving license.
- Working Location: Tuas (Transport pick-up is provided from Sembawang, Woodlands & Bukit Panjang MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.45pm.
- Fixed transport allowance is provided to the sucessful Candidate.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18197.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374