- A well-established FMCG (Food products).
- The main point of contact for all new, potential and existing key client matters (Modern Trade - Supermarkets, Mini marts, etc.), liaise and negotiate with Supermarket personnel/Buyer (e.g. for product’s display space and rental to improve visual merchandising of Company's products, stock ordering, replenishment, etc.).
- Accountable for delivering sales volume to meet sales KPIs and responsible for the planning and implementation of new product’s launching activities.
- Lead, supervise and manage a team of Merchandisers.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Work closely with Design/Marketing team, Sales team, Creative, Advertising, Logistics to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all clients' needs are met.
- Assist and resolve any enquiries, issues and/or complaints from Outlets & Merchandisers.
- Perform any duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of Key Account Management working experience in FMCG industry for Modern Trade customers.
- Excellent Management and Supervisory experience.
- Willing to travel island-wide.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills; bilingual with Mandarin/Dialects to liaise with Chinese speaking customers.
- Ability to analyze data & sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Possess own vehicle with valid Class 3 license.
- Working Location: Jurong.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18198.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374