- Independently lead, manage, and motivate a group of Process, Equipment and Operation personnel to meet key performance indices (KPI).
- Oversee the transfer, development and/or release of new equipment and processes under the charge. Ensure new equipment and processes released are robust and ready for mass production.
- Oversee training needs. Grow and upscale the skills competencies & development potentials.
- Set up effective Equipment and Process Control system to maintain process and equipment performance. Ensure OOC situations and yield excursion are attended and resolved promptly. Improve existing system to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in yield, quality, and cost.
- Work across functional group (i.e., Device, Quality, Process control, Production, other modules etc.) to ensure key module objectives are met.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Chemical Engineering / Physics / Chemistry.
- Minimum 10 years working experiences in 6” / 8” wafer fab. Strong technical competency in Dry Etching or Ashing processes, equipment and/or operation.
- Strong leadership and people management skill. Enjoy growing others.
- Attention to detail and have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skill and team-player
- Personnel with strong LEAN Manufacturing know-how will have an advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671