- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory, mainly cover Rest of Asia (Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Korea, Australia & New Zealand) etc.
- Work with channel partners to build and manage sales pipeline to achieve goals.
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement tools and training plans to ensure Partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- Work with current and target Partners to understand current offerings.
- Drive Partner marketing programs to develop incremental revenue streams & provide support of partner-driven events.
- Explore new markets, new growth points and emerging business opportunities. Identify strategic accounts for market coverage and penetration.
- Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Proactively recruit new prospective Partners. Develop and execute contractual agreements with newly recruited partners especially pertaining to business, financial and ethical expectations.
- Develop referral relationships with clients.
- Utilize Sales Force CRM to collect and manage customer information and territory activities and forecasting.
- Read, analyse and negotiate contracts.
- Write reports and correspondence, Provide timely and realistic sales forecasts.
- Travel around assigned sales territories.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a related industry serving Manufacturers of Cables, wires, tubes, Metrology & Metals, with on-line measurement & instrumentation knowledge is plus.
- Proven track-record of channel growth and distributor development, work closely with end user, both direct & indirect sales experience is plus.
- Channel Sales & Marketing, Channel development, Channel partner management experience highly desired
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English with the ability to communicate at the customer, employee, manager, Distributor, product & application managers.
- Excellent problem-solving & negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, canvassing and closing skills
- Technical knowledge of cable, tubes & other industrial processes
- Traveling at short notice is required.
- Proactive in approach, problem solving, building relationship and partnership for long-term mutually win-win propositions.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671