- Perform field commissioning activities for Control System / Drives / Propulsion products
- Carry out complex field service assignments on marine installations, both alone and as part of the team
- Follow up and participate in field assignments on Marine installations
- Install, commission and troubleshoot control systems / drives for the propulsion equipment.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to the company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environment guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Keep track of work details and provide in-depth reports including all the necessary requirement and recommendations (measurement, photos, way of working, investigation, etc.)
- Proper documentation and reporting in such a way that the company has the proper records for any future warranty and insurance submissions.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 2-3 years’ field service experience preferably in on-shore/off-shore marine industry.
- Experience in Control Drives / Control Systems / Pump Drives
- Some knowledge and experience with Marine Propulsion systems (Azimuth thrusters, tunnel thrusters) is an added advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice.
- Strong sense of ownership of on-hand work tasks and proactive in assignment engagements.
- Physically demanding and extensive travelling will be required
- Willing to work in a workshop environment and on-site (ships/ shipyards)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671