The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the growth strategy for Retail and Wholesale banking. He/she will manage project, initiatives and collaborations; as well as developing prototypes, testing and evaluating new technologies, conduct research, conceptualize the product design, develop solutions and application prototype.
- Work with product owners and other collaboration parties to design and develop applications/solutions/prototypes.
- Define problem statement, identify possible root causes of the problem, evaluate/generate/ develop technical solution (with hands on), and provide clear documentations.
- Conduct research on the topic related to new technology trend and publish clear documentations, such as papers or reports.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in the banking / FI industry, preferably in Wholesale banking and/or Retail Banking
- Experience in application design and development, such as mobile-app (iOS & Android), Web-App (html, js) and open-system application design, coding, testing, deployment, trouble-shooting and technical support.
- Experience in managing IT delivery and development; and collaborating with overseas counterparts
- Familiar with Agile development, DevOps set up and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) execution
- Knowledge of latest technology evolutions such as micro-service architecture, API-driven design, mobile payments, AI/machine learning, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to work independently without supervision and function well as a team member
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18203
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845