- Develop marketing (stakeholder engagement) strategies for Marketing portfolio aimed at optimizing the sales and profit contribution in line with the company's requirements and global strategies/plans
- Ensure effective cross functional engagement and alignment of strategies/plans with other internal disciplines including Commercial, Medical Affairs, Corp/Govt Affairs, Regulatory, Pricing, Market Analysis and Supply Mangers/Demand Managers to ensure outstanding execution.
- Where relevant to the brand, coordinate the development and execution (cross functionally) of Tender/Govt Procurement Strategic Plans for Marketing Brands – in conjunction with Tender and Pricing Manager.
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues.
- Control promotional expenditure, and its effectiveness. This implies that optimum profitability is the objective of promotional expenditure. Expenditure should be controlled within budget or forecast limits.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Sales Teams are aligned to the core business drivers: build relationships with internal customers to ensure cross functional support for assigned products.
- Plan and supervise appropriate internal meetings, to ensure strategy, key messages and tactics are understood and delivered.
- Development of staff, performance management, including the setting of objectives, reviews, Development plans and support.
- Ensure PDP reviews and actions are completed in good time with appropriate feedback.
- Ensuring effective adherence and implementation of Governance processes and policies.
- Preferably degree in Science/Business/Marketing Discipline and/or any relevant degree with 5 years Pharma Marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong Business and scientific Acumen
- Sound facilitator and assertive skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated planning ability and strong organizational skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18210
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766