- Our Cient is a well-establishe European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- Manage the evolution of Company's expanded portfolios.
- Manage complexity of the internal control frameworks, local operating procedures, alignment with the promotional and marketing guidelines.
- This will be a key role that involve the development and effective execution of Marketing strategies to deliver the business objectives.
- To deliver Marketing Brand & Product Execution Plan outcomes and KPIs.
- To optimize growth and maximize revenues by brand in the short, medium and long term.
- Develop marketing (stakeholder engagement) strategies for Marketing portfolio aimed at optimizing the sales and profit contribution in line with Company's requirements and Global strategies/plans.
- Ensure effective cross functional engagement and alignment of strategies/plans with other internal disciplines including Commercial, Medical Affairs, Corp./Govt. Affairs, Regulatory, Pricing, Market Analysis and Supply Mangers/Demand Managers to ensure outstanding execution.
- Coordinate the development and execution (cross functionally) of Tender/Govt. Procurement Strategic Plans for Marketing Brands - in conjunction with Tender and Pricing Manager.
- Ensure buy-in of Marketing Director to the assigned product brand plans via Forecast Review Meeting and Commercial Operations reviews and the drive evolution and execution of plans through the Brand Plan and Execution Plan process.
- Drive the market research and analysis to drive successful strategy for Marketing and Brand portfolios where required.
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues.
- Control promotional expenditure and its effectiveness. This implies that optimum profitability is the objective of promotional expenditure. Expenditure should be controlled within budget or forecast limits.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Sales Teams are aligned to the core business drivers, build relationships with internal customers to ensure cross functional support for assigned products.
- Plan and supervise appropriate internal meetings, to ensure strategy, key messages and tactics are understood and delivered.
- Development of staff, performance management, including the setting of objectives, reviews.
- Coaching team members in skills and competencies necessary for high quality performance.
- Ensure PDP reviews and actions are completed in good time with appropriate feedback.
- Ensuring effective adherence and implementation of Governance processes and policies.
- Degree in Science, Business or Marketing discipline.
- At least 5 years Pharma Commercial Marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Singapore Healthcare System, knowledge of regulations governing disease awareness activities.
- Strong ability to apply scientific and medical knowledge.
- Excellent Stakeholders management skills (internal and external) - facilitation & presentation skills, demonstrated ability to manage relationships with HCP, key institutions, professional associations, decision makers and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build and run a brand team including Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance, Governance, Training and Supply and Demand.
- Maintain good relationships with Healthcare Professionals in Singapore.
- Understand customers’ digital habits and excel at adding value to customize effect communication to this.
- Use Multi-Channel Marketing to meet the needs of customers.
- Nine (9) Months' Contract (Maternity cover).
- Report to Business Unit Director - Commercial; Direct reporting: a team of 3.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18211.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374