- Identify potential customers with precious metal refining requirement from the following industry but not limited to, Oil and Gas / Chemical Industry / Aviation / Semiconductor
- Prepare proposals and negotiate the best deal on behalf of the company through close follow-up with potential customers to obtain feedback on the status of quotations, competitors response, decision-maker’s intention and any other relevant information affecting the outcome of the proposal
- Communicate with customers on metal pricing and transfer requirements
- Monitor precious metal price updates and customer job status and work closely with relevant departments to ensure high customer satisfaction and smooth operations within the company
- Assist Senior Manager to maintain/improve the Customer Care Program by monitoring customer satisfaction, addressing customer complaints, and responding appropriately to any changes in customer’s personnel, equipment, processes, materials used and business strategy
- Support market intelligence by gathering information on customers, prospects, competitors, new entrants, price, market situation and trends in the various segments, influence groups & stakeholders, service offering and substitutes
- Diploma/ Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant
- Proven track record in Key Account Management
- Ability to pitch and negotiate
- Possess driver license class 3
- Basic + Transport Allowance + Attractive Incentive Scheme
- Yearly Fixed Bonus & Variable Bonuses
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18214
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766