Company : Industrial / Waste Management
Transport : Company transport provided from selected pick-up locations islandwide.
- Assist in preparing for board meeting and other reporting documents e.g. monthly report, annual plans and budgets
- Support the shareholders to achieve operational management goals and deliver based on the requirements
- Involve in annual audit, fundraising and investment matters
- Review company finance statements, production plan, and large capital expenditures
- Assist to identify prospective new investments and prepare feasibility study and financial model
- Perform data collection based on shareholders' requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Law or relevant major
- Possess 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in finance /legal /investment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18215
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609