- Perform field service activities according to the required scope
- Carry out complex field service assignments on marine installations, both alone and as part of the team
- Follow up and participate in field assignments on Marine installations
- Install, commission, and troubleshoot control systems for the propulsion equipment as well as other company products in both electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Continual willingness to implement new ways of working and tools in daily work
- Keep track of work details and provide in-depth reports including all the necessary requirement and recommendations (measurement, photos, way of working, investigation, etc.)
- Proper documentation and reporting in such a way that the company has the proper records for any future warranty and insurance submissions.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice.
- Extensive travelling is expected including working in a workshop environment and on-site (ships/ shipyards)
- Experience in low, high voltage automation, including PLC, VFD and Analog systems
- Engineering fundamentals concerning the control of mechanical systems both education and experience
- Understanding of hydraulic control is a plus.
- Rudimentary knowledge and experience with Marine Propulsion systems (Azimuth thrusters, tunnel thrusters) is an added advantage
- Able to commit to high travel demands in short notice
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949