- To conduct final sample preparation in final sampling room.
- To conduct laboratory analysis and reporting
- To assist chemist in technical development project
- To maintain the inventory of all laboratory facilities/ equipment
- To check, record and report on the inventory of all laboratory supplies
- To carry out calibration and maintenance of all laboratory equipment as per schedule or instructed
- To ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory
- To follow the existing system and documentation as per the procedures
- To update the relevant records
- At least ITE or Diploma in Chemistry/Chemical Process Technology/Material Science or equivalent Working experience in precious metal/ base metal is an added advantage.
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693