· Working very closely with sales and marketing team, acquire a deep understanding of the waste sources; identify the new opportunities for treatment and recovery and provide technical support to resale team on the commercialization of the recovery products.
· Source, develop and apply new treatment methods/processes/technologies of industrial wastes and thus enable the company’s technical leadership and competitiveness.
· Establish cost-effective treatment/recovery method for new incoming industrial waste through working closely with operation departments.
· Establish and expand the process and analytical capabilities in the laboratory.
· Develop and apply new technologies for waste treatment/management through collaboration with universities/research institutes.
· Drive the continuous improvement of operation treatment through process optimization or with alternative treatment method.
· Follow the existing system and documentation as per the procedures.
· Ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory and be responsible for the safety and environmental compliance of the new processes.
· Ph.D in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with more than 5 years of experiences in the area of specialty chemical manufacturing/applications, oil & gas or water treatment industry.
· Result-oriented, able to achieve targets through individual hardworking and team work.
· Good analytical abilities and communication skills.
· No colour blindnes
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693