· To ensure smooth operation of the incinerators and boilers and wastes are treated to the maximum capacity
· To maintain the machines and equipment with running condition in order to avoid unnecessary shut down
· To patrol and check the plant machines, equipment according to check-list and monitor safety rules & regulations standard and housekeeping standard
· To submit shift operation data and relevant reports to the Manager
· To plan and work out the maintenance plant shut down schedules
· At least Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Chemistry or equivalent
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Supervisory level
· Required experience in rotary kiln incinerator or boiler operations
· Able to perform 12-hr rotating shift
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693