- Provide Customers with professional, timely, efficient and effective technical expertise on LAN / WAN / Wireless / Security & Convergence services support.
- Analyze problems and resolving recurring difficulties through root cause analysis.
- Implement LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security change requests for customers on the organization-managed solution (Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Cisco Firewall, Fortinet Firewall etc.).
- Understand complex LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security integration with WAN, LAN, Wireless, Firewall customer network.
- Maintain a comprehensive and update-to-date customer LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security topology database
- Actively contribute to improve and map LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security processes within ITIL framework
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Communications, Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of networking and security experience with Cisco router and switches, Cisco & Fortinet firewall management, F5 load balances, Citrix NetScaler. Other experiences with Nexus switches, Juniper SRX, Riverbed Steelheads would be an added advantage.
- Experienced in at least one of the following technologies:
- Cisco – Nexus, ACI, WAN routing (BGP, OSPF)
- Wireless – Aruba, MIST, Clearpass
- Palo Alto – Panorama, Palo Alto vitualized FW
- Fortinet – FortiManager, Fortigate virtualized FW
- Load Balancer – F5, AVI
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills. Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Experience operational role in a 24-7 organization is an asset.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18224
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239