- Identify potential customers with precious metal refining requirement from the following industry but not limited to, Oil and Gas / Chemical Industry / Aviation /Semiconductor.
- Prepare proposals and negotiate the best deal on behalf of the company through close follow-up with potential customers to obtain feedback on the status of quotations, competitors response, decision-maker’s intention and any other relevant information affecting the outcome of the proposal
- Communicate with customers on metal pricing and transfer requirements
- Tomonitor precious metal price updates and customer job status and work closely with relevant departments to ensure high customer satisfaction and smooth operations within the company
- Workwith Customer Service to maintain Customer Databasewith inputs such as name, designation, company, address, telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail address, etc
- Assist Senior Manager to maintain/improve the Customer Care Program by monitoring customer satisfaction, addressing customer complaints, and responding appropriately to any changes in customer’s personnel, equipment, processes, materials used and business strategy
- Support market intelligence by gathering information on customers, prospects, competitors, new entrants, price, market situation and trends in the various segments, influence groups & stakeholders, service offering and substitutes
- Minimum DIploma in business/engineering related field.
- At least 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience in metal tradings/manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Must posses own vehicle
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843