- Coordinate and consolidate finance and admin tasks for regional office
- Manage reporting, budgeting and forecasting and coordinate our accounting staff
- Manage HR/payroll processing and expense claim management
- Ensure all standard government regulatory compliances, such as CPF payments, tax submissions etc.
- Ensure operational adhere to admin policies and regulations
- Manage logistical and building issues, and oversee the contract management within the business unit
- Ensure and maintain a sustainable subcontractor-, supplier- and inventory management
- Responsible for payments, banking transactions and foreign trade finance
- Manage accounts receivable process
- Supervision of travel management and travel expense reporting
- Cooperate with external agents such as lawyers for legal issues
- Drive continuous process improvement within the daily business
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting or related fields
- 10+ years of work experience desirable
- Strong organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work both individually and in a team within an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18234
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766