- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory, mainly cover Rest of Asia (Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Korea, Australia & New Zealand) etc.
- Work with channel partners to build and manage sales pipeline to achieve goals.
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement tools and training plans to ensure Partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- Work with current and target Partners to understand current offerings and amend to include BLM portfolio as part of core offerings or dedicated practice.
- Drive Partner marketing programs to develop incremental revenue streams.
- Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences (ie managers, clients, customers and general public) using visual aids, slide shows, and other media.
- Develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Proactively recruit new prospective partners by effectively presenting the company’s value proposition and financial benefits.
- Become proficient in cables & tubes applications, demonstrating sensor products, understanding the customer process and setting up trials.
- Travel across assigned sales territories, travelling at short notice is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related industry specific to Cables, wires, tubes, Metrology & Metals industry, on-line measurement & instrumentation knowledge is plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English with the ability to communicate at the customer, employee, manager, Distributor, product & application managers.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693