Our client is a well established Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them as " Senior/Executive (Talent Acquisition/HR) ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Be an effective HR Business Partner to the business units in identifying manpower needs.
- Work with recruitment agencies, executive search firms, job portals on best sourcing methods.
- Organise tertiary campus outreach.
- Review acquisition process and methods including HR system and online portals.
- Conduct interview and selection, propose salary recommendation.
- Conduct and review onboarding/staff engagement programs
- Compilation of HR report etc
- Manage work pass administration, PDPA related matters and MOM surveys etc
- Be part of HR Transformation initiative.
- Active engagement with Hiring Managers and staff.
- Holds a Diploma or Degree in HR, Business or related field, with at least 2 years or so of relevant experience
- Open to fresh graduates with prior HR exposure obtained through internships and/or vacation assignments
- Hands on experience in sourcing via portals or social media tools
- Be passionate in talent acquisition and HR Management activities
- Resilient, adaptable and thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent people skills and proven flair in interacting with colleagues of all levels
- Be service minded and possess a spirit of excellence
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18239. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055