Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Manager (Group Reporting)(Regional Consolidation)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Responsible for preparation of intermediate and Group’s quarterly consolidated accounts, annual and half yearly budget consolidation and annual audit report.
- Timely and accurate preparation and analysis of group financial and management reports, as well as preparing audit schedules and liaise with the external auditors for year-end closing.
- Be involved in financial system implementation projects.
- Ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports.
- Involved in the reconciliation of inter-company accounts.
- Participate in country by country reporting.
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or related discipline with strong accounting knowledge and FRS.
- Ideally possess 8 years or so in Financial Accounting, with good exposure in group consolidation in an established firm.
- Candidates with group accounts audit experience and/or complex group consolidation accounts audit experience is a definite asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
- Proven leadership abilities in leading a team and be effective in liaising with internal and external parties.
- IT savvy. Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
- Possess excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of computerized consolidation system will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18240. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055