- Our Cient is a well-established European MNC, in Heavy Machineries industry.
- Coordinate and consolidate Finance and Admin tasks for Company's offices in Vietnam, Thailand and the Philippines.
- Manage reporting, budgeting and forecasting and coordinate the Accounting staff.
- Manage Payroll processing and expense claim management.
- Ensure all standard Government regulatory compliances, such as CPF payments, tax submissions, etc.
- Ensure operational adhere to admin policies and regulations.
- Manage logistical and infrastructural issues, and oversee the contract management within the business unit.
- Ensure and maintain a sustainable subcontractor, supplier and inventory management.
- Responsible for payments, banking transactions and Foreign Trade Finance.
- Manage Accounts Receivable process.
- Supervision of travel management and travel expense reporting.
- Cooperate with external agents such as lawyers for legal issues.
- Drive continuous process improvement within the daily business.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience in QuickBooks (or other ERP systems) and Letter of Credits.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Able to work both individually and in a team within an International environment.
- Working Location: IBP.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18241.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374