- Civil Infrastructure Consultancy Global MNC
- Work Location: Central Downtown
- Support and provide mechanical engineering design
- Handle design works and/or project management relevant to ACMV, Fire Protection, Sanitary and Plumbing.
- Supervise and coach a team of engineers in mechanical services for the project from concept stage, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to project completion
- Act as either Project Manager or Team Leader in projects.
- Act as mentor to new employees.
- Provide technical assistance to engineers.
- Advise engineers on the project administration and contractual issues.
- Conduct technical discussion on common design problems with engineers
- Recognised Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferably with PEB Singapore
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in design engineering of ACMV/HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing services with Engineering Consultancies in Singapore
- Proven track record of working across organization boundaries to define requirements, solve complex problems and drive programs to successful completion
- Good understanding of Singapore Code of Practice and local authority submission process (LTA /PUB / BCA)
- BIM and CAD capabilities (REVIT / Microstation / Autocad) will be added advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18243
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491