- Planning the right products and right quantity at the right timing from source plant by adjusting production plan timely and maintaining reasonable inventory level to ensure constant supply of products for company sales activities.
- Consolidate and validate monthly sales rolling forecast.
- Review production plan and timely submission of production plan change request to source plant considering sales forecast and production constraints.
- Timely preparation of offtake plan.
- Prepare and circulate timely marketing allocation to Business Division.
- Handle special inquiries from Marketing & Business Division.
- Review shipment status provided by 3PL ensure shipment is executed as planned.
- Prepare and submit supply plan and its value on weekly/monthly basis to key customer.
- Conduct yearly review of JSOX Narratives and Policies & Procedures.
- Diploma/Degree in Economics, Business Operation and Management/ Business Administration, Logistics and Distribution Management or equivalent.
- Preferably minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the field of international trade, Inventory planning and control, distribution management and procurement
- Possess SAP R/3 and WMS experience is an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18246
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766